Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anna Rodriguez

My first idea was about controlling impulsive spending - you could text a certain dollar amt., and you'd get texted back some better spending alternatives (maybe personalized results, depending on online shopping habits), or remind you that you only have $X left to save until you can buy a new TV.

OK but after class I was thinking about how I wish I had a mobile inventory of my wardrobe a) so that while I'm shopping I don't buy what I already have and b) see what I don't have and c) make up new outfits. The way to do this might be to take a picture of each article of clothing/pair of shoes/accessory and tag each pic with what it is and different attributes, and it could be a flickr-type stream online. Or an app, or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment